0 of 36 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 36 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When you perform a daily inspection and find no defects, what should you do?
2. The overhead inside rear view mirror should be positioned to see?
3. The main purpose of the daily inspection is to?
4. To ensure brakes are working properly the driver should test the brakes:
5. When approaching a roundabout the driver must:
6. When the driver is loading or unloading students and cannot find a student they should:
7. It is permissible to activate the overhead warning lights:
8. Excessive free play or lash may indicate that:
9. Passengers leaving the school bus should be instructed to:
10. When driving a larger vehicle you must be aware of the height and width to ensure:
11. Dangerous goods transported on Ontario’s roads are identified:
12. After recording a major defect on your inspection report, what must you do?
13. The maximum length of a combination vehicle is:
14. A key principle in loading cargo on a commercial vehicle is to ensure:
15. The maximum width of a commercial vehicle is:
16. When making a right turn to prevent the wheels from going over the curb you should:
17. What factor does not affect the maximum allowable gross weight of a commercial motor vehicle.
18. When approaching a railway crossing and the signal lights are activated, you must stop:
19. To safely complete a turn you should:
20. You are required to ensure that the brakes are not out of adjustment: