Attridge is seeking full-time and part-time energetic, safety-minded Class B or C drivers. Air brake and passenger endorsements are required to apply.
As a Attridge coach operator you will provide our passengers with safe, professional, courteous service to a variety of Canadian/American destinations. Coach Operators are responsible for pre-trip and post -trip inspections, driving and maneuvering coaches, assisting passengers and their luggage, maintaining accurate vehicle inspections and accurately reporting driver hours and miles driven on paper and in the on-board electronic device.
1. CVOR required. Must have the passenger and air brake endorsements prior to hire
2. Must be able to pass required DOT physical, drug screen, and background check
3. Possess a clean driving record- this will be checked thoroughly
4. Must be a careful, patient, non-aggressive driver with an excellent driving record
5. Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays